Why a CREST Assessment
provides a recognised career path right from your entry into the
industry through to experienced senior tester level. We work with
the largest number of penetration test providers who support and guide
the development of our examination and career paths.
Key benefits of becoming CREST certified are:
- A structured and recognised career path
- CREST certifications are recognised by the buying community
- CREST is the gold standard, industry leading certification
- CREST Certified Tester also confers CHECK Team Leader status (subject to CESG approval)
- Join a recognised community of testers, with opportunities to further your career development through networking and information sharing
- Employment opportunities with leading security consultancies and penetration testing companies
- A training, examination and career path to suit your development and aspirations for promotion.
The CREST Registered Tester examination is the initial exam and by passing this you are demonstrating your commitment as a penetration tester. The CREST Infrastructure and Application Certified Tester examinations are designed to set the benchmark for senior testers. These are the certifications to which all testers aspire. By gaining the CREST Certified Tester certification in either infrastructure or application testing you are recognisably at the top of your game as a penetration tester.
The CREST Certified Tester (Infrastructure) examination was the first assessment to be granted equivalence with the CESG CHECK Assault Course, in June 2008.