|Address:||1-3 Pemberton Row
|Telephone:||+44 (0)20 7592 8800|
CNS are information assurance experts covering Governance, Risk & Compliance and Security Auditing, Testing, Secure SDCL, Cyber Intelligence and CERT services. We help partners and customers attain and validate accreditation to multiple standards. We employ the wisest penetration testing team in the UK. Est. 1999.
CNS has been conducting security testing since 1999. With some of the most revered penetration testers in the industry, CNS are at the forefront of new testing techniques. The firm keeps abreast of the ever changing threat vectors to ensure that, whether it is testing of critical banking systems or publicly available networks, all vulnerabilities are found and reported on in a timely, risk-based and data-centric manner.
CNS services include:
- External Penetration Testing a – full port scan of TCP and UDP ports of public IP addresses from one of CNS Group’s servers and a vulnerability scan
- Internal Penetration Testing – designed to emulate the risk of an attack that has penetrated network defences
- Web & Mobile Application Testing – CNS tests a huge number of applications every year from an authenticated and unauthenticated position
- Next Generation Penetration Testing – combining and enhancing all the positives of Manual Penetration Testing and Automated Vulnerability Scanning, whilst eliminating the negatives
- Protective Services – keeping clients one step ahead of the breach
- Secure SDLC – CNS run an enhanced software development life cycle to iron out security issues early on in development
- Other PenTesting Services – Code Review, Reverse Engineering, IT Health CHECK, Social Engineering, Wireless Testing and many more
CREST Qualified Consultants:
Registered Penetration Testers: Yes
Certified Web Application Testers: No
Certified Infrastructure Testers: No
Certified Wireless Testers: No
Cyber Security Incident Response
+44 (0)20 7645 4099
+44 (0)7432 731922
Emergency Help: +44 (0)7592 8800 or +44 (0)7432 731922
A quarter of IT professionals are not confident about their incident response plans. Our Cyber Incident Response service gives you a dedicated Cyber Rescue Line and for many of our clients peace of mind is sought by knowing that they can call on experts when they need to, any time. Access directly into experienced Cyber Security consultants could be the difference between surviving an attack or suffering. This becomes especially important when an organisation has to report a breach within a time limit.
CREST Qualified Consultants:
Practitioner Intrusion Analysts: No
Registered Intrusion Analysts: Yes
Certified Network Intrusion Analysts: No
Certified Host Intrusion Analysts: No
Certified Malware Reverse Engineers: No
Certified Incident Managers: No
To find out more about our Cyber Essentials service, please click here.