CREST approves training providers to help professionals who are working towards certain qualifications, or those who would like to acquire, maintain or extend their knowledge and capability.
CREST also assesses the content of courses in Intrusion Analysis/Forensics, Penetration Testing and Threat Intelligence against the frameworks for the CREST qualifications. In this way, anyone attending an accredited training course will know, in advance, how the content of that course will improve their skills and, in some cases, advance capability against the requirements of a specific CREST qualification that they seek. You will find a list of CREST Approved Training Providers courses here.
The benefits of becoming a CREST Approved Training provider
• Company listing on the CREST website
• Accredited modules listed on the website
• Newly accredited modules promoted via social media
• Speaking & discounted exhibiting opportunities at CRESTCon, CREST’s flagship conference
• An opportunity to promote spaces on accredited modules in Script
• Display of Approved Training Provider logo
• CREST Accredited Training logo in the promotion of their successfully assessed Modules
Further information on the process to become a CREST Approved Training Provider is available here.