Get more info about setting up a new chapter in your area.
There are almost 300 CREST-accredited member companies, including many of the world’s leading cyber security providers, operating in dozens of countries and every region.
CREST is a trusted name in cyber security, and we work with governments and regulators in countries around the world. More than 3,000 individuals globally hold one or more CREST professional certifications.
Clients buying services from CREST members gain assurance that accredited companies have passed stringent checks on their processes and that their staff are technically competent. Quality assurance allows CREST members to differentiate themselves in the market.
Here are a few of the benefits of joining CREST.
• Independent, verifiable third-party assessment of your security testing business
• Market differentiation though demonstrable quality assurance supporting enhanced customer confidence
• Members sign up to enforceable CREST Codes of Conduct and Ethics, and agree to abide by a Complaints Handling Process giving clients additional levels of confidence
• International market credibility through globally respected accreditation and certifications
• Support for customer procurement processes
• Access to a global market via the searchable CREST member database with customisable member profiles and measurable lead generation
• Access to industry leading guidance, standards and opportunities to share and enhance knowledge
• The opportunity to influence governments and regulators through inputs to policy and framework consultations
• Structured professional development
• Discounts when booking CREST examinations
• Discounts from CREST partners in training and recruitment
• The inside track on new opportunities and developments in technical information assurance
• Access to our international series of CRESTCon conferences, devoted to technical security assessment
• Member webinars covering technical cyber security
• Engaging podcasts (new for 2022)
• Invitation-only networking events run for CREST member companies
• Technical, discipline-specific Focus Groups
• Research reports
• A regular Script Bulletin covering CREST news and events
CREST accreditation gives our members an advantage in the marketplace. All CREST members undergo a rigorous accreditation process covering the policies, processes and competencies they have in place for delivery of their services.
Due to the rigour of the accreditation process, CREST member companies can offer their clients levels of quality assurance that stand out in the marketplace.